Thursday, November 25, 2010

Jo bcame fatter n fatter...






I'm FAT...-.-"~~~~!!!!!




















Thanksgiving day :)
it's even a holiday in USA
Thanks God for havin such a blessed parents.
thx God for havin such a filial father =P
Thx God for having a sakai bro.
*he is kind n nice,bt super *fei* though*
tats my sohai handsome bro.
Thx God for havin a super fierce outlookin bt a kind hearted sister.
whom uses lungs to talk also. "LOL"
^^
Thx God for having such a kind granma ^-^.
=)

Thx God for havin Tang in our family.
which lighten up our lives ^^


Thx God for havin such a gang members of lame frns i hav.
bt thy r nice nice rili nice! ^^

Thanks God for forgiving me.
breaks my sins n save me out of death.
Thx God for giving me an eternal life.
Thanks God.

In Jesus Name We Pray.
Amen.