Monday, November 1, 2010

......

i do look horrible.

So wat.?
at least i m nt takin all these photos with a super thick make up.
at least i did nt edit it n make it my face smaller nor sharper.
at least i knw wat casual is.
who cares?
tis is me. :]

i was exhausted.
heart aching when i heard abt my uncle's news.
who is still lyin in d hospital.
whose lungs r havin some tube with it.
for a week.
to remove the water frm his lungs.
he cant move.it would be super duper pain.
agony fillin with his emotions.
even my mum din even c him suffer like tat b4.
he was a tough man.

Guys.
Please ever take good care of ur health pls.
i dn care who u r.
i dn care wheter u hate or love me.
juz b sure tat ur body is fine with fights.



last.
act cute again.-.-"
to make me smile bit :)

successful :]

Good Night pal.
ll b havin MathB paper 2mr 
wish me Luck!


I Pray tat everybd would be safe n healthy.
I pray tat Lord ur mighty hand would heal my uncle's wounds.
strenghten him with ur Blood.
Tell him n acknowledge him tat u're thr with him
Thx God for all u gav us.
Thank You Jesus.

Good Nite Jesus. ^^