Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hey. again =)

seems like i was neglecting my bloggie for a week i think.
hmm.??

it's a happenin week,i shd said.
its sooo. bz n tiring.
n full of regrets . for tis week..

i.. regreted i did nt done my part well..

well.
its a happy day =)

watched the movie, "The Hole" with vivi!
paiseh :P
hahahaa!
shd call jason to join us de :(.
nvm,hheheheee.. at least i had fulfilled my wish.

  "Wish Come True.Wish Come True.Wish Come True~.
   WE COULD pretend tat airplanes in d nite sky like shootin star~"

hahaa =D
kayy..
wat did i do today.
hmm..
first,i woke up kinda early in d morning,
n sis found tat thr r nth for breakfast except bread..
* boring >< *
went out n hunt for our favorite nasi lemak stall.too bad,it isnt open.
went back,n ate choco cookiess frm subway ~ wooots. its nice. :)
tang managed to snatch small pieces of choco =(.. *worrying...*

watched *guess guess guess* n went out to get my new contact lens!
gt a super big promotion available in Jusco.
i bought 3 new pairs of contact lenses with diff kind of pattern.
n it's only worth RM120 (buy 2 free 1)
wooo~!!!.
n i m goin to own an "Emporio Armani Sunglasses".
=P
heheheee..~
thx sis =)
thx Louis,who makes me fat.)


and my baby,tangie!
^^
muakss~
thx for accpnyin me d whole day.=)
gt a warm welcome kiss whn i gt back,so sweet ^-^
bt u bcm naughtier jorrr...
how could u pull my blanket down n use it...-.-"
neway,smart U! ^^.

Happy Siblings Day =]
happiness is juz. so simple.

Thx God for allowin me realize tis.
Thx God for this family.
^^.


a new pic of Tangie :))

"Goodnight Guys,Sleep Tight"   -Tangie


gonna hug tang to our dreams le,nitez!! ^^