Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tik.Tok.


"GooooD Mor~Ning,my baby! ^^.
Be good boy kay? i'll bck at 5.30pm.thn can play le yaaa :))"


owwwwh..wat an adorable eyes he has :)
Thx for waitin me back again,tang! muaksss!! ^^.

had accounting test n econ test today.
was kinda regretd as i had juz wasted my study break again....
so hard for me to cope larhh.
hai =( regreted...

hmm =]
met victor today :)
thx for d cheque!! though its nt for me :(( hahahaa!.
paiseh again ya... > <"
thx for passin me those stuffs,sei elisha. bought smthg . unwanted.??? again!!
can u juz. save ur money for future usage or....hmm...dno larh.
neway,thx for d cuppi n small cuppi. :)
n d CD .
d songs r nice,
n no worries, i ll definitely be myself . 
With God' steps.


hmm..hw come d gf bigger size thn d bf de...-.-?
hahahaa! 

skipped MS class today. :(
lose 5 marks jor > <".
hmm,sorry guys cant join u all for d group discussion yea....
all blame to my bro pls >
n V zhai~
yeap its u!.
sorry larh,cant go out with u. my parents ll kill me if i go out again larh :) nex tim la k.?=]
b happie yea ^^

n How Yee,
i m warnin u here.dn buy any stuff for me without my permission hor i tell u!
>
especially d watchhhhh!

*roar*


oooo Yea!
Happy MoonCake Festival guys.!
:) ^^.
go n hav sum mooncake or play lantern with me ba!!! hehehheee! ^^ :]



Running out of time.
pray tat i could rili study for my trials tis time >
Amen!!! ^^