Sunday, September 19, 2010

L.O.R.D..

Wat do a sinner feel actuali.?
we ppl r sinner.yes we r.as nobd is perfect.
we might do smth wrg which makes our heavenly father feel sad abt it.
smtimes, we even trap on smth else as we feel fun.

we ll feel guilt.
n we ll pray for forgiveness.

neway,i found tat i dare nt to pray . as i m full with sins.



..
i was found in a desert.
my eyes r coverin with fog.
as we ppl knw, desert may appear mirage,which ll lead to a wrg way, or even a wrg info.
spinnin within d circle.
i cant do it without the presence of our Lord
as i couldnt fight alone .
i tried. to b brave n pray.
bt it seems like it doesnt work at all.
i tried to kp in touch with God,bt it seems he nvr wanna to bother

i knw. its a lie of Satan.
bt .
idk.

i nd prayers.
i nd church.
i nd Jesus.
i nd Help.






Lord Jesus, show me that u r always b here with me lord.
tel me to b close to u lord.
chg me lord.
in Jesus Name we pray, Amen~