Monday, September 20, 2010

Emo.


As common says. Monday Bluessss.
yeap, it is a perfect description to tis blogger,myself =]

Wat a horrible day .
It;s nt horrible, its. nt as smoothy as usual i shd say.

I was so sick yesterday nite.
n kind of -ve tots were spinnin arnd my mind,for sure, which isnt true.
i gt a mock trial ,topic test today. i tried to reach my college b4 d test starts, bt. fail larh. duhh.
sick = cant go to scl.
i absent for eng,econs n cs classes.
i was wanted to explain to my one of d lecturers for d reasons i absent.
bt she refused to listen. n juz shake her head n walk away.
after tat oni i knw, she markd my attendance 0 since 3rd of sept.
Impossible man.
i knw wat m i doin n i m super clear abt whn i absent. n d reasons for being absent.


kaaayyy.
move to another view.
caught smbd did some small actions which i hate it de most, which is cheating .
b honest to urself la cum'on. i dno hw to do oso niaa, wat for u cheat.if u can cheat drg finals thn juz go ahead larh.
feel so sad whn i saw tat part. :'(
it wasnt juz a ppl.is a gang man!!!!

graa...





k.fine



May lord. forgive. my beloved ones.
she is nice,n she is ur child.
may lord jesus takes our sins away,n giv us salvation!

Amen,! =]


fin naggy,
time to do work!
Huaiting :)
Jia You,JO!






^-^