Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hatred is sin.

Wth feel is tis.
spinning around my head.
influencing my mood whole day.
Gross.It's GROSS to c smbd arnd once u had hatred her.
watever she do, it ll be a super negative comments in mine.
wat the hck is this.
i hate unforgiveness as i hav no rite to judge
i hate unforgivable as it makes my life so hard
i hate unforgiving as it makes my life NO SMILE

Let me go,all these sins.
Lord Jesus pls wash away my sins n cleansed my blood.
Lord Jesus pls do smth to my soul in order for me to reach u LORD.


I do nt like to hate sombd. ever.
i do nt wan to be so troublesome juz to hate tat ppl.
I DONT WANT
could u see tis?

LEAVE ME ALONE n GET BACK TO UR HELL!
u r nt suppose to b here satan, i m d child of the Lord, the mighty creation of God.
U r not suppose to b here to ruin everybd's life.
U hav no right to do any advertisemnts for us to touch those sins!
u r nt qualified to b here to tempt those who nt blongs to u to go to ur side.!
LET ME GO!
NOW.N FOREVER!

Struggling..
bt feels better.
hw could i...throw my temper in front of so many ppl..
how could i unforgiv a ppl as Lord Jesus had forgav everybd even a murderer.or a betrayer of His/
How could i hate a person n let satan has a shortcut way to communicate with us.
HOW COULD I LEFT CHRIST FOR SUCH A LONG PERIOD.



Oh,Almighty Lord.
can u see ur child is strugglin rite here,rite nw.?
could u feel hw fluctuate her spirite is.?
pls fill her soul!!! with LOVE, with FORGIVNSS, WITH HONESTY,
i m juz nth compared to You,bt u had accepted me as ur precious child.ur princess.


how could i....
hate a person without..thinking twice.

No.Noway.
Thr ll b no nex time for tis "sin's visits"
No Such Thg. 
as i m cleansed,unlike U, satan.full of proudness n hateness.



feeling better.
coolin down.
it feels so fresh n light whn u decided to forgive her n let it go.
Thx God,for lettin me experience tis.
it was tough, bt it is free nw.
Thank You.





Holy Lord God! I love Thy truth,
Nor dare Thy least commandment slight;
Yet pierced by sin the serpent's tooth,
I mourn the anguish of the bite.

But though the poison lurks within,
Hope bids me still with patience wait;
Till death shall set me free from sin,
Free from the only thing I hate.

Had I a throne above the rest,
Where angels and archangels dwell,
One sin, unslain, within my breast,
Would make that heaven as dark as hell.

The prisoner sent to breathe fresh air,
And blest with liberty again,
Would mourn were he condemn'd to wear
One link of all his former chain.

But, oh! no foe invades the bliss,
When glory crowns the Christian's head;
One look at Jesus as He is
Will strike all sin forever dead.