Friday, October 15, 2010

Peaceful Day ♥.

A vry good morning to this nature of earth. :)
Good Morning, to the creator of the world. =]

tis is d first time i woke up such early in d morning for scling days.
n it was shocked tht i woke up without an aid of my alarm :D

so,starts bloggin since i was neglectin tis space for few days or even weeks.

a summaries of whole :)

i went to my uncle's funeral yesterday,n wat i realized is.
cherish the person u hav on earth.appreciate for their presence
as we would not knw wat happn on d nex.
thy could juz simply leave us d nex sec without any announcement or even reasons.
thy could simply leave us without our notice.who knws.?

wat i could say is.
"Farewell,Uncle.
May God be with You =)
Thx for yr loving n caring, we will nvr forgt u. DaJiu.
Pls rest n joyful for eternally. God Bless "


n thennnn..
wats wrg with my kitty flashplayer thr?.
it seems thr r some prob with that websites. -.-"
i couldn't even chg my stuff or surf the web. ewww :'(



neway,
Friday sucks.nt its pretty nice weekend for us.
as we could catch up a movie for a rest or .? ;)
bt its sucks for me today.
i hav to resit for 2 tests as i was absent yest. awwww =(
wish me luck,n all the best then =)



Thx for viewing such pointless post in my blog.
=]
Hav a pleasant days peeps!