Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Prayer.


Dear Lord Jesus,
Thank You for giving us your all.
Thank You for these peaceful days we have Lord.
Thank You for filling Us with your immeasurable love.


Heavenly Father,
Now unto the lamb who sits on the throne
Be glory and honor and praise
All of creation resounds with the song
Worship and praise You the Lord of Lords.



Holy Lord.You Are Holy.
Jesus Christ is the Lord.
I m sitting down here,with the praises of the Lord.
helpless.
I'm worrying of things around me.
I'm afraid of things couldn't do well as my expectation.
I'm ..helpless Lord.
make me feel better with your words Lord,and not from others.
make me think rationally with your words Lord..






By Faith...
this is what we are learning forever.
trust by faith.seek by faith.listen by faith.walk by faith.



 "This is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.1 John 5:4


Paul testified, "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God...". 


1 Corinthians 10:13: "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it." 


"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness." 
Isaiah 41:10. Jesus has promised to uphold you; 
therefore, 
believe that you will be upheld. 
He will fulfill this promise to you as verily as He fulfilled His promise to Abraham.
 You must believe in His promise and declare your confidence in Him,
 believing that He will continue to give you uninterrupted victory over all the power of the enemy forever. 
Just as Abraham's faith in the promise of God was imputed to him for righteousness, 
so will righteousness be imputed to you for your faith in the exceeding great and precious promises of God. 
To say that you do not know whether or not you will continue being upheld tomorrow or six months from now would be the same as Abraham saying that he did not know for sure whether he would be a father of a great multitude. 
However, "He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness." Romans 4:20-22.

It is through faith that you know something is true even though you have not yet seen it. To be justified means to be given the righteous life of Christ. 
His life is everlasting. His life never sins. 
Even though you have not yet lived tomorrow, 
it is through faith that you know that, 
through the Holy Spirit, His everlasting, victorious life will be abiding in you tomorrow and forever. 

"...He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you forever." John 14:16. 

It is this faith in His word that allows the grace of God to cause this to be true. 

"According to your faith be it unto you." Matthew 9:29.


This is the faith of our fathers. Can we, upon whom the ends of the world are come, afford to have less faith than they?

 "Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus." Revelation 14:12.





Amen.









I have never walked on water
Felt the waves beneath my feet but
At your Word Lord, I’ll receive Your
Faith to walk on oceans deep

And I remember how You found me:
In that very same place
All my failing surely would've drowned me
But You made a way

You are my freedom
Jesus you’re the reason
I’m kneeling again at Your throne
Where would I be without You
Here in my life, here in my life?

You have said that all the heavens
Sing for joy at one who finds
The way to freedom, truth of Jesus
Bought from death into His life

And I remember how You saw me:
Through the eyes of Your grace
And though the cost was Your beloved for me
Still you made a way!



Here In My Life-Hillsongs.








Lord of all the earth
how You care for me
You have made me
You will save and carry me always

You are faithful
You are faithful
You are faithful
Your joy is my strength

Lord you are my God
i rely on You
i put my hope in things not seen
Your promises all true
Always you’re with me
Your hand will lift me
My trust is in your hands
Always you’re with me
Your hand will lift me
My trust is in your hands



You are Faithful-Hillsongs.