Sunday, June 13, 2010

heartbreaker of mine...Myself.

a circle represntd myself.walkin back n forth or turnin around in it.
aint d circle is movin bt its d compression in it.
lies.
tellin myself i m okay,yes,its okay.
tears arnt movin out frm my eyes.bt driplets of blood in heart jumping n pumping violently, drastically,intensively.

three hundrd n sixty degree,is a frame of referenc for a circle.
wats my status.wats my position.
i m d owner of mine.nope,god is d owner of mine.
thr r thgs which is too hard for me to do it alone,yes it does.it seems like i cant figure out by myself.

eagerli to seek for god's helps.
bt wat m i actuali wan.
wat m i actually doing.?..

god knws..

thr seems to b a contradiction betwn my words n actions.
feel alon if i do it.feel wry or evn sad if i nvr do it.
wat a silly mistakes i had made here.
wat a silly tots i hav.

neway,thx god for ur mercyness. :).
show me ur way,n brg me to ur future.
Amen.