Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A bran new day again.:)).

On this day of your life, Jocelyn, we believe God wants you to know ... that when the night feels very long, remember that a new day is just around the bend.
Message from God
With each new day we are given new hope, new possibilities, new opportunities. Each new day is a miracle. 


wake up in d morning.it was rili shockn i could manage to wake up in time.^^.
hmm.
no big deals,juz to bath for tang,my baby.=].
n a big day is coming,tat's my 18th b'dae.
oo yea,it isnt a big day larh,hahaa.
it is a day which mummy sufferd lots.18 years ago.

told by my aunt.tat supposinly daddy n mummy was gonna to do abortion on me.
why.? coz a very unprofessional doctor said so.he suggestd.as i was rotten in mum's stomi.
hmm.neway,thx to him,my family dotes me lots larhh^_^.
thx god for savin my life frm danger.thx god for blessing.
Aligato .~ ^_^.

it is 9.59am. n it wil never b back again.
the time is moving continuously n it wil nvr stop til our saviour lord is here.






To be Continue....
-urgent for toilet.-!!!!
*opsss....*.