Friday, March 25, 2011

2011. :)

i din even realized how the time flies over,
neway,
its coming to an end of the fifth week in monash.
the only thing I could comment on :   tired? sleepy? busy? whatelse..hmm..independent.

maybe i was being over rely on my family n frns in everything, so it explains why I'm not having a good time here. :)
different stages in our lives.
First, kindergarden, Second, Primary, Secondary, Pre-U then University.
I enjoyed my honey moon YEARS for the first four levels to the max, regretted. *sigh*

however,i am so going to change, and become a real supergirl,heheheee :D


cosy accommodation , credits to my parents!! love yall so much ^^.
it looks like a haunted from its outlook though, but its real warm and cosy here. :)

simple bed of mine. :)

eh? something is not right there, i lost my cute lil pillow !!
-found it on my granny's bed.
         -.-

my table is getting messier!!!!! :(


part of the scene from my room (:

so sorry,my phone's camera isnt that sharp and the angle is not that wide :(

Tangie's here! :)

this is my cute lil baby here! :)
he is a real piggy.
u cant wake him up once he falls alseep.!

both of them hav d same poses!! :))
*Tangie looks weird here..:( *

Owhh,so sweet! :)
sleeping...zzz

take a photo b4 chiong for my assignment! :D
see ya ! =)

see how cute my baby is (: